Mission of Function - Acquires and learns practical knowledge and working experience in different technical fields of expertise, in the course of an academic education.
What You Will Do
- Requirement gathering and modelling in order to develop solutions using Siemens’ portfolio of products.
- Software Development using C#.Net.
- Work closely with Engineers to design and build UI features for web-based and mobile devices.
- Responsible for the visual appeal, messaging and user interaction of the solution and understanding how the user interface supports the solution’s overall business objectives.
- Software Test Procedures, Testing and site installation.
- Post installation and commissioning support.
- System Testing, Performance Testing, etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- B.Sc. Computer Science.
- Experience with software version control systems (Git, Subversion, Microsoft Team Foundation).
- Development knowledge with REST/WCF/SQL, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Technical Solution Design - Must be able to translate software requirements into a detailed technical solution design based on C#.Net and Siemens Products.
- Software Architecture - Design and develop software standards and thereafter compile them in an Architectural design.
- Software Standards - Java scripting; C# and C++.
- Back End Development - Able to develop software using C#.Net and Microsoft SQL and other database knowledge.
- Software Testing - Need to have a good understanding of software testing methodologies to do both functional and non-functional testing. Must be able to develop test procedures for doing Unit Testing, Integration Testing.
- Post installation support - Post installation support on the solution will be required for a period after commissioning.
Closed 2 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:30th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm