Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Intern - Marketing Professional.
What You Will Do
- Business administration training to meet the requirements of the position.
- General business learning.
- Ensure efficient execution of all CS business management processes in order to drive CS revenue and market growth.
- Analysis and preparation of service contract for new contracts, renewals and tenders.
- Customer base analysis.
- Project management.
- Preparation and management of customer communication.
- Build and maintain contract database and reports.
- Assist with general office administration and ad-hoc requests.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing) or equivalent degree/BTech.
- Previous experience advantageous, but not essential.
- MS Excel/SAP/Power BI knowledge advantageous.
- Financial/Commercial acumen.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Analytical mindset.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:20th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm