Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Intern - Marketing Support.
What You Will Do
- Business administration training to meet the requirements of the position.
- General business learning.
- Assist with general office administration and ad-hoc requests.
- Stock management - Stock control/check in and out with courier.
- Showroom and VP management - Bookings, demo planning, maintenance.
- Program and customer contact support.
- Marketing and promotional support.
- Demo feedback accumulation via application with dissemination.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing) or equivalent degree/BTech.
- Previous experience advantageous, but not essential.
- MS Excel knowledge advantageous.
- Financial/Commercial acumen.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Analytical mindset.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:20th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm