We are currently looking for Mechanical Fitter Apprentice to join our team in South Africa. You will be employed as a Mechanical Fitter Apprentice and be exposed to all aspects of your trade. You will be working towards completing a Mechanical Fitter Trade Certificate.
From the beginning, you will be equipped with the right information and support to succeed in your apprenticeship – You will have a dedicated mentor to support you throughout your apprenticeship. We will provide you with the necessary personal protective equipment.
What You Will Do
- Perform operational maintenance of mechanical components.
- Maintenance and repair, replacement of broken or worn parts, adjustment, and servicing.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Completed N3 qualification within the relevant field (Mechanical Trade).
- Must have at least 1 - 2 years of practical mechanical fitting experience.
- Have a keen eye for detail and can work with precision.
- Can work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to demonstrate motivation and commitment to completing their apprenticeship.
- Enjoy variety and a broad range of projects.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Isando (South Africa)
- Closing Date:31st May 2020, 6:00 pm