Join our Sales, Marketing & Engineering Internship Programme and the people behind our Energy team in Southern & Eastern Africa. You’ll get to know us from the inside, develop your natural talents on the job - And become a part of the teams shaping the future of power generation & transmission.
Your Opportunities For Personal Growth:
Throw yourself into a Marketing and Sales Internship Program working with the Siemens Energy South Africa executive team based in Midrand.
- You will have an individual training plan to aid you in developing the specific skills and knowledge required for your role.
- Develop your knowledge of key business support functions such as Project Management, Business Analytics and Strategy.
- Be a valued member within a team of Entry Level Talent (Apprentices/Interns/Graduates) to participate in the business improvement projects. The scope of these projects will provide you with valuable team working and presentation skills.
- Be an ambassador for Siemens Energy Africa STEM initiatives through a multitude of volunteering opportunities.
- Build your skills with on the job experience and job shadowing.
What You Will Do
- Challenge the existing way of working with a view to improving customer satisfaction.
- Drive forward improvement activity, whilst collaborating with other departments and internal stakeholders.
- You’ll assist the team which is responsible for Southern & Eastern Africa with regards to researching, gathering and analyzing the Market, Customers & Competitors.
- Assist the teams with collating data needed to develop Go-to-market strategies.
- Analyse, review, interpret and effectively communicate complex information to the team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- New graduate in a Sales & Marketing, Business Management or Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics).
- Are flexible, know how to connect with others and pride yourself on bringing positive ideas to the team.
- Enjoy jumping in and, with the support from us, feel comfortable taking responsibility for tasks and projects you’ve been assigned.
- Effectively work as part of a diverse, multi-disciplined team.
- Have an eye for detail and apply analytical skills to decision making.
- Know how to manage your own time and adapt to change.
- Want to succeed, aspire to excellence, and think outside the box.
- Great communication, writing and IT skills including proficiency in Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Management, Marketing...
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:27th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm