Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we’re transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve.
Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
The Management Trainee Program at Signify is a two-year developmental program in commercial functions such as Sales, Marketing & Supply Chain. Throughout the two years, you will be placed in challenging roles to develop critical skills like influencing, creative problem solving, critical thinking and entrepreneurship.
You will be working in a fast-pace environment with professional guidance by senior business leaders to support your development at Signify.
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What You Will Do
- An 18-month rotational program focusing on commercial functions such as Sales, Marketing & Supply Chain
- Rotational assignments comprising of commercial projects driven by real business priorities at Signify
- Professional training and development in areas such as influencing and persuasion, creative problem-solving, strategic thinking and entrepreneurship
- Mentorship by senior business leaders as part of professional career guidance and development
- Equip you with a comprehensive understanding of Signify’s business operations, ultimately nurturing your development towards becoming an outstanding leader within our organization
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduate with a Bachelor’s degree, majoring in Business Studies, Marketing or Engineering
- Prior internship or full-time work experience of up to 1 year in a commercial function (Sales, Marketing or Supply Chain) at a multinational company will be a plus
- Strong conceptual and analytical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work effectively within a team setting
- Strong communication skills, fluent in spoken and written English
- Mobile and flexible to travel or consider short/long-term relocation
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word skills and strong affinity to IT tools and social media
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Management, Marketing...
- Closing Date:29th May 2021, 6:00 pm