We’re looking for a Project Admin Intern to join our System Center Project Team in Singapore for 4-6 months in 2nd half of 2021.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we’re transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What You Will Do
- Consolidate project execution information and forecast from Project Management team and the Markets.
- Ensure information is updated in project database and shared across with Management team on monthly basis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students with Business/Commerce background are welcome to apply.
- Proficient in Access and Excel.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Good communication, and people skills to work with cross function teams.
- Able to work independently and as a team.
- Able to commit for 4-6 months full time (Monday to Friday) internship in 2nd half of 2021.
What you’ll get in return…
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:5th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm