We’re looking for a Proposal Management Intern to join our System Center Proposal Management Team in Singapore for 1sr half of 2022.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive while working in a fast-paced company. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career while transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder - doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability.
If you match this description, get in touch!
What You’ll get in return…
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- Extensive set of tools to nurture your career, such as a personalized learning platform, free training and coaching.
- Opportunity to buy Signify products with discount.
- Opportunity to convert to full time employee with Signify.
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
What You Will Do
- Reporting directly to the Proposals Manager, you will be responsible for the coordination and management of the Proposal Management process, which includes the creation of a structured and consolidated proposal based on guidelines.
- Coordinate cross-functional efforts in the Proposal Management process and ensure all timelines are met.
- Partner closely with Sales and Regional Support Teams to ensure proposal requests are tracked and delivered on time.
- Participate in weekly team calls.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently an undergraduate majoring in Engineering or related disciplines.
- Customer services focus excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and organize workload, multi-tasking is essential.
- Excellent in using MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Commitment for 5 days a week (Monday - Friday) internship for at least 5-6 months for 1st half of 2022.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:19th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm