We’re looking for a System Engineer Intern to join our Team in Singapore.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we’re transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability.
If you match this description, get in touch!
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
What You Will Do
- Get familiar with a wide range of lighting-related products and solutions.
- Work within a team of experienced engineers.
- Support the delivery of key projects in outdoor/indoor lighting and control systems.
- Perform remote and on-site commissioning.
- Be involved in project meetings organizing the delivery of projects.
- Build mock-ups to test inter-operability and/or features of third-party solutions.
- Learn how to manage and record your time in the context of a project.
- Prepare handover documentation including scoped documents, test records, test procedures and other similar required documents.
- Observe and participate in meetings with Stakeholders during the execution of projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates or students who are going through last semester of Engineering (Electrical or Electronics preferred) are welcome to apply.
- Fluent in English.
Any of the below are welcome:
- CAD knowledge.
- Understanding of networking and standard protocols.
Able to commit for min 6 months full time, 5 days a week (Monday - Friday) internship during the 2nd Half of 2022.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:29th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm