You will join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry. Help us shape the future of light in the Internet of Things and work with us on our commitment to achieve a more sustainable future. You will learn through disruptive challenges in a diverse team powered by performance. We invite you to be a part of our journey and to unlock the extraordinary potential of light. This is a 2 year program where you’ll be learning to master sales with strong consultative skills on lighting solutions domain. Throughout the program you’ll be supported by ongoing training and mentorship. You’ll not only learn how to unlock true potential of light but also gain lifelong skills. If you will achieve to turn your potential into performance, you’ll be offered permanent job at the end of program.
What You Will Do
- Maintain close cooperation with Business Partners, key Ecosystem players from engineers to architects, from energy leaders to C-levels.
- Develop strong relationship with customers by exploring client’s need and offering tailor made lighting system solutions.
- Enable you to participate in business meetings where strategy turns into action and result.
- Provide you opportunities to gain practical experience e.g. in the field of account management, right value proposition, stakeholder management and so on…
- Provide you the opportunity to work with high-level managers from Signify.
- Continuously develop your commercial & leadership skills to make you ready for future.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduate or bachelor up to 2 years of experience with proven theoretical track record in a Business / Engineering fields.
- With strong orientation toward commercial responsibilities, mainly sales.
- Using English smoothly.
- Flexible, proactive attitude.
- Ambitious and would like to build your business experience in a global company with high standards.
- Fully mobile within country or abroad (First 2-3 years assignment might be in Istanbul, Izmir, Ankara, Bursa or Samsun).
- Active driving license.
- Completed military service.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:22nd August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.