At Silicon Labs, we know innovation doesn’t start with companies - it starts with people; People who love solving problems and developing new ideas using their diverse talents, backgrounds and perspectives. We are creative thinkers and collaborative innovators who work together to solve the world’s biggest challenges.
As part of our team, you’ll work on groundbreaking technologies that impact the world, from products that simplify home automation and address medical issues to solutions that reduce energy waste and enable sustainable infrastructure. You will also be supported by a team that values learning from each other and helping one another succeed.
Do you think creatively, design passionately and dream big?
Then we want you on our team.
Together we can build a smarter and more connected world.
What You Will Do
- Learn about Silicon Labs organization. Understand the key functions that support the growth of the company and the impacts of having the right hires.
- Learn the recruiting cycle including coordinating interviews, performing searches & shortlisting candidates.
- Work closely with the regional recruiters and hiring managers to build a strong candidate pipeline through various sourcing channels.
- Participate in branding programs for SLI.
- Tackle essential duties of the People Team such as confidential document management, filing, scanning and office support.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a degree focusing on any disciplines and keen to find out more about human resources.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and internet applications.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:16th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm