At Silicon Labs, we know innovation doesn’t start with companies - it starts with people; People who love solving problems and developing new ideas using their diverse talents, backgrounds and perspectives. We are creative thinkers and collaborative innovators who work together to solve the world’s biggest challenges.
As part of our team, you’ll work on groundbreaking technologies that impact the world, from products that simplify home automation and address medical issues to solutions that reduce energy waste and enable sustainable infrastructure. You will also be supported by a team that values learning from each other and helping one another succeed.
Do you think creatively, design passionately and dream big? Then we want you on our team. Together we can build a smarter and more connected world.
Looking for a talented and driven Software Engineer / Programmer to support semiconductor manufacturing systems and develop engineering and production software projects.
The position requires troubleshooting, engineering, project management, and software development skills.
The ideal candidate should also expect to collaborate with the different functional teams focusing on Semiconductor Manufacturing, and may also work with Quality, Planning, Shipping, and other areas.
What You Will Do
- Work in a multi-developer, collaborative environment employing Agile development practices.
- Develop and enhance Python and embedded C codes, forming the backbone of production programs for IoT devices tested around the world.
- Utilize your skills in the areas of revision control, continuous integration, and unit testing.
- Create and deliver tools supporting product development.
- Interface the test system with other instruments, handlers, and data systems.
- Solve challenging problems related to security and data management.
- Draft functional and technical specifications, and offer technical advisement through peer reviews.
- Production test solution debug, validation, summary, data and interface support.
- Support training and documentation.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Extensive experience developing in Python 3.
- Code with a focus on readability, reliability, and scalability.
Consistently employ software best practices including:
- Agile development.
- Revision control and peer review (Git preferred).
- Unit testing.
- Automated deployment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:26th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm