What You Will Do
- New vendor creation in SAP.
- Coordinate with supplier on quality requirements.
- PO creation and revision according to Finance request.
- Work effectively in a team environment with various cross functional teams (quality, sales operations, engineering, finance, marketing, and marketing communications).
- Data arrangement, analytics, and formulation.
- Create automation reports in Excel using VBA.
- Participate and contribute to complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources.
- Prepare technical material and engage with suppliers on new business RFQ (Request for quotation).
- Participate in Key projects. E.g., Seamless transition from NPI to mass production; Logistics HUB consolidation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Strong Excel VBA programming skills.
- Strong data analytical skills.
- Strong interest in working with cross functional team.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
Closed 8 days ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:15th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm