Innovation doesn't start with companies; it starts with people. We put people first in everything we do, whether it’s the employees we work with every day, our customers developing new devices, or the people in the communities where we operate.
Our incredibly talented team is comprised of innovative risktakers pushing the bounds of what’s possible. We're problem solvers first, addressing industry's biggest challenges to transform industries, grow economies and improve lives.
You will be involved in process-related projects during this internship period.
You may be assigned to any of these departments (Process Integration, Photolithography, Etch, Thin Film, Diffusion).
What You Will Do
- Assist Engineers in developing, sustenance and improvement of process capability indices to exceed/meet operations goals.
- Establish work procedures, corrective actions and preventions.
- Monitor process performance indices on qualified processes and establish good controls to maintain process performance.
- Participate in continuous improvement programs to optimize cost of maintenance and implement improvement projects to upkeep process capabilities and reliabilities.
- Other engineering-related duties assigned.
- Acquire systematic problem-solving skills & approach to improvement process.
- Implement effective methodology to monitor & improve process performance indices.
- Learning opportunity about daily process control including automation process in mass manufacturing environment.
- Exposures in wafer fab semiconductor environment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Kindly indicate your available internship period (start - end).
- Able to work in a cleanroom environment.
- Good team player, independent and willing to learn.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Chemical Processing
- Closing Date:31st Aug 2022, 6:00 pm