Innovation doesn't start with companies; it starts with people. We put people first in everything we do, whether it’s the employees we work with every day, our customers developing new devices, or the people in the communities where we operate.
Our incredibly talented team is comprised of innovative risktakers pushing the bounds of what’s possible. We're problem solvers first, addressing industry's biggest challenges to transform industries, grow economies and improve lives.
You will be involved in quality-related projects during this internship period under our Quality & Reliability Engineering department.
What You Will Do
Project 1 - PLR Reliability Electro-Migration Mechanism Modelling:
For Integration Circuits (IC), one of the reliability failure mechanisms is Electro-Migration (EM). This project is to study the physics and failure mechanism of EM in IC, perform package level EM test through the effect of different bias stress and temperature on aluminum metal lines as well as Tungsten Vias Interconnect. Final analysis includes EM test model build up.
Project 2 - WLR HCI and NBTI Modelling:
For MOSFET, reliability has few failures mechanism. Student will be studying wafer level of HCI and NBTI degradation test, learn the effect of different bias voltage, channel length and temperature as well as understand the failure mechanism and lastly able to do analysis for model build up.
- Learning opportunity of HCI and NBTI degradation mechanism and perform testing.
- Ability to understand, analyze and model EM effects of IC reliability performance lifetime.
- Exposures in wafer fab semiconductor environment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Kindly indicate your available internship period (start - end).
- Able to work in a cleanroom/ lab environment.
- Good team player, independent and willing to learn.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Aug 2022, 6:00 pm