We are a leader in secure, intelligent wireless technology for a more connected world. Our integrated hardware and software platform, intuitive development tools, unmatched ecosystem and robust support make us the ideal long-term partner in building advanced industrial, commercial, home and life applications.
We make it easy for developers to solve complex wireless challenges throughout the product lifecycle and get to market quickly with innovative solutions that transform industries, grow economies and improve lives. silabs.com
What You Will Do
- Develop test plan and work with designer on Design for Test.
- Develop test programs and design test hardware for new RF products; the solutions must be affordable and yield high test coverage.
- Support Product Qualification Process.
- Support bench validation and characterization.
- Support test platforms migration to in house test platform to attain low test cost and address test setup capacity constraints.
- Perform yield analysis and contribute to test process improvements.
- Provide remote debug and technical support to offshore factory sites.
- Available for business travel upon request.
- Other duties may be required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering and have good electronic knowledge including electronic signals, characterizations and its processes.
- Knowledge of basic computer language including C and Python for programming and data analysis.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:19th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm