Simon-Kucher & Partners
For our office in Istanbul, we're seeking Interns to support our consulting teams.
What You Will Do
- Get involved in national and international projects.
- Make use of training and career development opportunities.
- Share our unique methods.
- Work in your preferred industry and location.
- Experience a down-to-earth corporate culture with flat hierarchical structures, open communication and great team spirit.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of third year studying at bachelor level (Engineering, Business Administration, Economics).
- Some practical experience from internships in consulting firms or industry.
- Strong student performance.
- Excellent written and spoken skills in Turkish and English.
- Confident use of MS Office applications.
- Extensive analytical skills.
- Strong team and communication skills.
- Client-oriented mentality and approach.
- Flexibility and dedication.
- Independent as well as a team player.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Economics, Engineering
- Closing Date:10th Feb 2019, 6:00 pm