Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
Singtel is Asia's leading communications technology group, providing a portfolio of services from next-generation communication, technology services to infotainment to both consumers and businesses.
We are a major communications player in Asia Pacific through our strategic investments in regional mobile operators, Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines), Advanced Info Service (Thailand) and Bharti Airtel (India), which has significant presence in Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Africa.
This SGUnited Programme provides traineeship and industry attachment opportunities to equip you with valuable industry experience. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills professionally and gain an understanding of our business.
Technology continues to reshape how we live and we are proud to be nurturing talents for the digital economy.
We are awarding exciting opportunities to Singaporeans with the passion to pursue a career in the Information and Communications technology (ICT) Industry. You can look forward to acquiring invaluable professional and soft skills.
What You Will Do
- Practical work experience in various operational and functional areas, and participation in some fascinating projects too;
- Personal coaching & mentorship by our experienced team.
- A blend of on-the-job training and e-learning through the Singtel Group’s digital learning platform, #CURIOUS, which features over 150,000 virtual learning courses.
This position is responsible for the execution of Sales and Business Operations activities and programs, across the Cloud Business. You will be supporting the analytics of the P/L, pipeline and the preparation of business key dashboard for the cloud business.
- Define and track sales performance and do pipeline management, as well as work on business process optimisations across the business.
- Working with cross-functional teams that support the Cloud business.
- Must be able to work in a complex environment, delivering effective results through collaboration with various teams.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for people with a passion to create a better future with technology, and the potential to influence others to do the same. We have a broad range of opportunities across business, corporate functions and ICT.
Recent graduates (2019 to 2021) and those with working experience (graduated 2018 or earlier) may apply.
Good To Have:
- Require the ability to quickly familiarize him/herself with Singtel Personnel, Processes, Systems, and Financial reporting.
- Should be proficient in MS Office tools.
- Strong interpersonal skills, resourceful and able to work with cross functional teams against tight timelines.
- Possesses strong focus on execution.
- Able to operate within tight timelines and with a high degree of accuracy
- Needs to be structured, self-initiated, and detail-oriented.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales,...
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2021, 6:00 pm