Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
Singtel is Asia's leading communications technology group, providing a portfolio of services from next-generation communication, technology services to infotainment to both consumers and businesses.
We are a major communications player in Asia Pacific through our strategic investments in regional mobile operators, Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines), Advanced Info Service (Thailand) and Bharti Airtel (India), which has significant presence in Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Africa. This SGUnited Programme provides traineeship and industry attachment opportunities to equip you with valuable industry experience.
You will have the opportunity to develop your skills professionally and gain an understanding of our business.
Technology continues to reshape how we live and we are proud to be nurturing talents for the digital economy. We are awarding exciting opportunities to Singaporeans with the passion to pursue a career in the Information and Communications technology (ICT) Industry. You can look forward to acquiring invaluable professional and soft skills.
What You Will Do
Practical work experience in various operational and functional areas, and participation in some fascinating projects too; Personal coaching & mentorship by our experienced team.
A blend of on-the-job training and e-learning through the Singtel Group’s digital learning platform, #CURIOUS, which features over 150,000 virtual learning courses. This position reports to the Pricing Director and interfaces with Bid and Pricing Managers within the department. The trainee will be exposed to a high performance and dynamic business environment that emphasises empowerment, customer excellence, quality and continuous improvement.
- Responsible for tactical data pricing, pricing analytics support and reporting
- Analyse profitability and rate levels for existing and potential business and pricing, bench-marking against competition and Singtel pricing for other customers
- "Deep dive" cost analysis to determine customer specific costs to serve; e.g. value-added services
- Perform deep analysis of bids won/lost, propose recommendations
- Support integration of AI modeling with pricing platform
- Support pricing team and data scientist to improve current prediction and forecast machine learning models
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for people with a passion to create a better future with technology, and the potential to influence others to do the same. We have a broad range of opportunities across business, corporate functions and ICT.
- Recent graduates (2019 to 2021) and those with working experience (graduated 2018 or earlier) may apply.
- This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals (mature and non mature).
- Graduates interested in this position should possess a Diploma & above Qualification. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
Good To Have:
- Diploma in Business Management/Marketing
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2021, 6:00 pm