Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
Singtel is Asia's leading communications technology group, providing a portfolio of services from next-generation communication, technology services to infotainment to both consumers and businesses.
We are a major communications player in Asia Pacific through our strategic investments in regional mobile operators, Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines), Advanced Info Service (Thailand) and Bharti Airtel (India), which has significant presence in Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Africa. This SGUnited Programme provides traineeship and industry attachment opportunities to equip you with valuable industry experience.
You will have the opportunity to develop your skills professionally and gain an understanding of our business.
Technology continues to reshape how we live and we are proud to be nurturing talents for the digital economy. We are awarding exciting opportunities to Singaporeans with the passion to pursue a career in the Information and Communications technology (ICT) Industry. You can look forward to acquiring invaluable professional and soft skills.
What You Will Do
This position reports to the Infrastructure Team Lead of Global Delivery Digital Systems and Support Department. The role is responsible in development and maintaining the monitoring template for the Monitoring tools of the IT Infrastructure. The trainee will need to have a basic understanding in both IT Systems and Network and also have a basic understanding in scripting. On the job training will be provided through a schedule Phase to allow the trainee to pick up the necessary skills and the environment.
- Assist in onboarding/offboarding the systems and devices through the use of the monitoring tool.
- Assist in managing the application monitoring system in use
- Assist in developing monitoring templates for the purpose of monitoring the systems and network devices.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for people with a passion to create a better future with technology, and the potential to influence others to do the same. We have a broad range of opportunities across business, corporate functions and ICT.
Good To Have:
- Skillset in Infrastructure Monitoring through the use of Monitoring Tools.
- Skillset in understanding the importance and purpose of monitoring in the IT infrastructure.
- Experience and Enhance of scripting knowledge for both systems and networking.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:1st Aug 2021, 6:00 pm