Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
Singtel is Asia's leading communications technology group, providing a portfolio of services from next-generation communication, technology services to infotainment to both consumers and businesses.
We are a major communications player in Asia Pacific through our strategic investments in regional mobile operators, Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines), Advanced Info Service (Thailand) and Bharti Airtel (India), which has significant presence in Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Africa. This SGUnited Programme provides traineeship and industry attachment opportunities to equip you with valuable industry experience.
You will have the opportunity to develop your skills professionally and gain an understanding of our business.
Technology continues to reshape how we live and we are proud to be nurturing talents for the digital economy. We are awarding exciting opportunities to Singaporeans with the passion to pursue a career in the Information and Communications technology (ICT) Industry. You can look forward to acquiring invaluable professional and soft skills.
What You Will Do
Engineer is responsible for the design and planning for the global transmission network and opportunity to work on digitalising the network system to enable network capacity tracking, allocation and workflow automation
- Design, implement and maintain new and existing global transmmision network for enterprise customers.
- Support in implementation of in house system for monitoring and management of the gobal transmission network
- Build and maintain automation tools to support capacity planning, network deployment, capacity planning and network resource assignment
- Ability to work across different department like IT, Cyber Security and Network Operations for system and new process implementation
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for people with a passion to create a better future with technology, and the potential to influence others to do the same. We have a broad range of opportunities across business, corporate functions and ICT.
Good To Have:
- Technical background on the Network Transport for SDH, OTN DWDM and Ethernet Layer 2 technology
- Project management for network deployment
- Basic programming knowledge on network automation
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:1st Aug 2021, 6:00 pm