We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Intern, to join our team in Johannesburg or Cape Town on a fixed-contract basis. The successful applicant will assist our current regional and global marketing team with the various aspects of Marketing and Digital Marketing respectively.
What You Will Do
- Digital marketing using digital channels to build brand, communicate with clients and attract recruits.
- Digital brand research in relation to ESG-related trends regarding clients, key competitors and key issues arising in the digital domain.
- Graphic designing and preparations of presentations.
- Assisting with various marketing activities and business development initiatives.
- Providing project support for a variety of marketing activities such as webinars, events and others.
- Any other ad-hoc responsibilities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree with specialization in Marketing, preferably Digital Marketing.
- 0-1 years' experience in a related role.
- Digital marketing skills, particularly how businesses and core staff within them can use digital channels to build brand, communicate with clients and attract recruits.
- Digital brand research focused on understanding ESG-related trends from our clients, key competitors and sectors we work in, key issues arising in the digital domain with respect to ESG, etc., to forecast when to release content into the digital domain.
- Interest in graphic design and knowledge of core design packages: InDesign and PowerPoint.
- Writing and editing skills to assist with creation of content for different platforms such as social media, website and press releases.
- Enthusiasm to get involved with a range of marketing activities and business development initiatives.
- Team player and good at developing relationships with Marketing colleagues and business leaders.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
Johannesburg (South Africa),...
- Closing Date:6th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm