The Graduate Environmental Consultant should have a basic knowledge of environmental authorization legislation in South Africa. They should have the ability to work as part of a team and independently. They need to be proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
What You Will Do
- The Graduate Environmental Consultant will primarily be responsible for assisting with the delivery of environmental projects in South Africa.
- In fulfilling this responsibility, the Graduate Environmental Consultant will be responsible for assisting with the delivery of environmental impact assessment processes and reporting, public and stakeholder participation, authority consultation and project administration.
Required Skills and Abilities
- B.Sc. (Hons) or Masters in Environmental or Natural sciences or similar qualification.
- Must have a sound knowledge of environmental legislation and the EIA process.
- Understands multi-disciplinary issues of large complex projects in many disciplines and sectors.
- Must be able to complete reports with guidance.
- Must have a driving license.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft office packages.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Consulting, Engineering Environmental, Science
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:15th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm