Smith is currently looking for a trading administrator to support our trading team in Korea.
As the world’s leading independent electronics distributor, the successful applicant will play a significant role in Smith’s day to day operations as a market leading expert on global electronics sourcing, logistics and distribution.
With Smith’s major operation expansion within Asia, we are looking for talented individuals who are driven and self-motivated. Our trading administrator do not just play a support role - Training and support from the management team will give value to all the tasks done.
What You Will Do
- Provide all-rounded administrative support for trading teams (sales and purchases).
- Handle data entry in sales and purchases systems.
- Update and maintain trading systems.
- Prepare reports regularly for senior management review.
- Provide back-up support to Receptionist.
- Handle travel arrangements.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree holder with preferably 1-2 years of working experience in sizeable & multi-national organizations.
- Fresh graduates with relevant internship experience are welcome to apply.
- Well-organized, detail-minded, proactive, self-motivated with good interpersonal skills.
- A good team player who is mature, pleasant, responsible & with self-discipline.
- Ability to handle work independently, structurally, systematically, and work in a fast pace environment.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Proficient PC skills, including Korean word processing, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Marketing and Sales
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:12th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm