Smith is currently looking for a trading administrator to support our trading team in Korea. As the world’s leading independent electronics distributor, the successful applicant will play a significant role in Smith’s day to day operations as a market leading expert on global electronics sourcing, logistics and distribution.
With Smith’s major operation expansion within Asia, we are looking for talented individuals who are driven and self-motivated. Our trading administrator do not just play a support role - Training and support from the management team will give value to all the tasks done.
What You Will Do
- Provide administration support to trading (sales and purchases) team.
- Data entries for sales and purchases systems.
- Updating and maintaining trading systems.
- Preparation of daily, bi-monthly, and monthly reports.
- Provide back up support to Receptionist.
- Travel arrangement.
- Administrative duties for Seoul office.
- Any ad hoc projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree holder with around one year working experience in sizeable & multi-cultural organizations.
- Fresh graduates with relevant internship experience are welcome to apply.
- Good PC skills, including Korean word processing, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Well-organized, detail-minded, proactive, self-motivated with good interpersonal skills.
- Mature, pleasant, responsible & self-discipline.
- Ability to handle work independently, structurally, systematically, and in a fast pace environment.
- Good team player.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:25th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm