- Assist Compliance teams in the region to improve their daily activities efficiency
- Collaborate with the teams, gather their requirement and pain points, and strive to find solutions to relieve them
- Assist in process re-engineering, development of simple automation tools (such as, but not limited to, macros)
- Document the current status, pitch, deliver and document changes
- This position is an excellent opportunity to discover the various functions of Compliance, while bringing value and efficiency.
- Currently studying towards a Bachelors or Masters degree in Analytics, Computer Science or similar
- Notions of production, business process
- Having worked on an automation project is a distinctive advantage
- Fluent in English
- Data oriented
- Curious and willing to explore unknown territories
- Team player and good listener, while not being afraid of voicing one's opinion /recommendation
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a 1-3 month full-time internship with Societe Generale in Hong Kong whereby you will work within one business line / support function for the period. In order to apply for an internship opportunity with us, please ensure you are currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and that you are available for the 1-3 month period on a full-time basis.
- Responsibility - Courage: I express my convictions and make decisions with courage and respect.
- Innovation - Simplification: I make things & ideas simple.
- Team Spirit - Synergies: I make cooperation with colleagues in and outside my team a priority
- Commitment - Sustainability: I strive to develop my skills and knowledge
- Team Spirit - Open mindset: I listen and share my views and my expertise in an open mode
- Innovation - Technology: I adopt new technologies in the solutions and projects I work on
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
Compliance - Asia Chief Operating Office
In Compliance, the Chief Operating Office is a 5 member team, covering Asia, and enabling the Compliance teams throughout the region (130 people in 9 countries) to perform their work.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:2nd Apr 2021, 3:00 pm