Societe Generale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognized on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams.
In Compliance, the Chief Operating Office is a 5-member team, covering Asia, and enabling the Compliance teams throughout the region (130 people in 9 countries) to perform their work.
What You Will Do
- Assist Compliance teams in the region to improve their daily activities efficiency.
- Collaborate with the teams, gather their requirement and pain points, and strive to find solutions to relieve them.
- Assist in process re-engineering, development of simple automation tools (such as, but not limited to, macros).
- Document the current status, pitch, deliver and document changes.
- This position is an excellent opportunity to discover the various functions of Compliance, while bringing value and efficiency.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Analytics, Computer Science or similar.
- Notions of production, business process.
- Having worked on an automation project is a distinctive advantage.
- Fluent in English.
- Data oriented.
- Curious and willing to explore unknown territories.
- Team player and good listener, while not being afraid of voicing one's opinion /recommendation.
- Fluent English is mandatory.
- Responsibility - Courage: I express my convictions and make decisions with courage and respect.
- Innovation - Simplification: I make things & ideas simple.
- Team Spirit - Synergies: I make cooperation with colleagues in and outside my team a priority.
- Commitment - Sustainability: I strive to develop my skills and knowledge.
- Team Spirit - Open mindset: I listen and share my views and my expertise in an open mode.
- Innovation - Technology: I adopt new technologies in the solutions and projects I work on.
This is a 1–3-month full-time internship with Societe Generale in Hong Kong whereby you will work within one business line / support function for the period. In order to apply for an internship opportunity with us, please ensure you are currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and that you are available for the 1–3-month period on a full-time basis.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:20th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm