- Provide assistant to manager and team leads to improve the production support
- Review and summarize production support model with our partner
- Provide assistant to manager and team leads to improve data accuracy in ITSM tools
- Review the assest managment life cycle with project manager
- Prepare monthly dashboard for incident and change management
- Collect and summarize escalation workflow for our partners
- Currently studying towards a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar
- Passionate about learning new technologies, sharing knowledge, and solving complex challenges
- Strong automation mindset with little tolerance for repetitive work.
- Fluent English is mandatory and excellent communication is a must
- Team Spirit - Synergies: I make cooperation with colleagues in and outside my team a priority
- Team Spirit - Collective mindset: I favour the team’s interest over my own results
- Team Spirit - Open mindset: I listen and share my views and my expertise in an open mode
- Innovation - Thinking out of the box/Creativity: I propose new ideas and solutions
- Innovation - Simplification: I make things & ideas simple
- Responsibility - Performance: I strive for high performance
This is a 1-3 month full-time internship with Societe Generale in Hong Kong whereby you will work within one business line / support function for the period. In order to apply for an internship opportunity with us, please ensure you are currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and that you are available for the 1-3 month period on a full-time basis.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 133,000 employees based in 61 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
The IT Infrastructure department, Global Technical Services (GTS), is one of the major stakes for the bank and is at the heart of Societe Generale group's strategy.
Today, the Digital Transformation raises important challenges around IT Architecture, Infrastructure and Security. Many of these challenges are opportunities to imagine new experiences for our clients and new way to deliver IT services.
Within the Resources and Innovation division, GTS department plays a key role in the Digital Transformation. With more than 3500 GTS staff located across the world, GTS develops innovative projects while delivering operational excellence for infrastructure services to 148,000 employees and 32 millions external clients.
GTS staff motivation comes from the new technologies they deliver to enhance agility of the various business lines (Hybrid Cloud, Seamless security, Big Data and A.I., smart and virtualized workplace, best in class market data and connectivity to exchanges).
GTS Asia is organized around client products (Workplace, Core/Hosting, Market Data & Middleware) with agile Feature teams aligned to various business lines and support units.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:All Disciplines
- Work rights:Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Locations:Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:3rd Nov 2022, 3:00 pm