- Assist in all aspects of the marketing process including market research
- Put together pitch books
- Assist in all aspects of the credit process including credit applications
- Ensure that all credit and marketing material is completed in a timely manner and to the expected standard
- Keep up to date with changes in the natural resources markets
- Work jointly with other Business Lines as the case may be
- Assist in reporting tools
- Currently studying towards a Bachelors or Masters degree in Accounting, Finance, Legal, Engineering or similar degree
- Good knowledge of accounting and finance and/or legal, e.g. proof of some professional exams or selective subjects in accounting and finance and/or legal during university study would be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of credit and risk assessment, cross border loan or/and project finance is preferred but not a must
- Good presentation skill
- Demonstrate the capacity to work in a team environment, on collective success
- Demonstrate willingness to learn and deliver assigned task under tight deadline
- Display responsibility and act ethically
- Display commitment, demonstrating consideration for others
- Fluent English and Mandarin is mandatory. Other Asian language would be a plus.
This is a 1-3 month full-time internship with Societe Generale in Hong Kong whereby you will work within one business line / support function for the period. In order to apply for an internship opportunity with us, please ensure you are currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and that you are available for the 1-3 month period on a full-time basis.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
The Mining, Metals and Industries Finance team provides structured corporate finance and project finance funding, and advisory solutions to miners, metals producers, and players in downstream industries including recycling and batteries of electric vehicles.
As an intern in the Mining, Metals and Industries Finance team, the candidate’s primary mission will be to support the team.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:2nd Apr 2021, 3:00 pm