- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g., dashboards and reporting tools)
- Translate BI business needs into technical specifications
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms (e.g., Microsoft Power BI)
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Develop and update technical documentation
- Ensure all the tools are well compliance to internal control/rules
- Majoring in Information Systems, Data Science/Analytics, Statistics, Computer Science, or other IT related subject preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Excel Formulae, Pivot tables, Power Query and Macro development (VBA)
- Experience in the following is a plus: Python
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- Working for the collective good, going beyond one's one agenda
- Good team player with ability to drive initiatives cross-departments for a common goal
- Flexible and proactive to adapt to a changing environment
- Willing to work under pressure for regulatory compliance
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a 1-3 month(s) Summer Intern contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Summer Intern position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Summer Intern contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
Operations Regulatory Reporting Production Team in SG Hong Kong is in charge of the production, oversight, investigation, and remediation as well as implementation of new regulatory requirements. We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst Intern to create and manage BI and Analytics solutions. Working as part of the team, you will be responsible for turning data into knowledge to improve our day-to-day operations and accelerate the development of innovative data-driven solution of the regulatory reporting production for Asia Pacific regions.
In this role, you should have a background in data and business analysis. You should be analytical and an excellent communicator. You should be a fast learner able to quickly grasp the fundamentals of our industry. At all times, you should comply with SG Code of Conduct.
Ultimately, you will enhance our business intelligence system to help us make more secure report and control process.
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:27th Jul 2022, 3:00 pm