G10 STIRD Asia is part of the wider G10 rates team in Hong Kong trading interest rates and FX linear products.
The summer intern will support the desk with daily reports and market analysis. He or she will gain market and product knowledge as well as a good understanding of the trading environment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a university degree in fields such as Finance, Economics, Engineering or related.
- Excel knowledge required, some VBA coding is a plus.
- Responsibility - Accountability: I make decisions in my scope of responsibilities.
- Responsibility - Risk awareness: I am constantly on the lookout for risks.
- Commitment - Sustainability: I strive to develop my skills and knowledge.
- Team Spirit - Synergies: I make cooperation with colleagues in and outside my team a priority.
- Team Spirit - Collective mindset: I Favour the team’s interest over my own results.
- Responsibility - Performance: I strive for high performance.
This is a 1–3-month full-time internship with Societe Generale in Hong Kong whereby you will work within one business line / support function for the period. In order to apply for an internship opportunity with us, please ensure you are currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and that you are available for the 1-3 month period on a full-time basis.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Economics, Engineering
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:2nd Mar 2021, 6:00 pm