- Handle direct client’s transactional queries, perform investigation for proper resolution &/or direct them to appropriate teams as appropriate.
- Develop an expertise of the Societe Generale business and organization, as well as the general Clearing business to have an adequate understanding of the business and the supporting platform.
- Develop an expertise of the Client setup and work closely with business as well as offshore/global teams
- Cover Follow The Sun protocol for inbound clients, regional/global exchange markets
- Handle daily transactional activities, position & event management and ensure their completion on a timely manner. Ensure that all key controls are completed appropriately and on a timely basis.
- Participate to BAU change topics/projects or improvement plans as required. Ensure that the BAU change projects are managed in accordance with internal policies and industry best practice
- Report and escalate significant issues and blocking points to manager on a timely manner.
- Cover for any other activities as the need arises to back up the team in a pro-active and professional manner
- Cross train with teammates regularly and ensure effective communication/handovers of BAU activities among team members
- Maintain up to date procedures of the tasks covered, and make sure to adhere to the Group policies and exchange rules as appropriate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics of Finance fields
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, sense of service, and flexibility are essential requirements
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure
- Strong analytical and numerical skills. Keen eye for details.
- Enthusiastic and self motivated
- Self starter, and ability to work independently
- Ability to work within team with diverse cultural backgrounds
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Team Spirit - Synergies: I make cooperation with colleagues in and outside my team a priority
- Collective Mindset
- Willing to Learn and Develop Skills
Societe Generale in Asia Pacific
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
For more information, follow us on LinkedIn @Société Générale or visit our website www.societegenerale.asia.
The Derivatives Clearing Operations team supports the post-trade activity of Societe Generale’s ETD, FX and OTCC business and services servicing clients including Banks, Hedge Funds, Asset Managers and Corporations.
This role is based in Singapore and reports to the Client MO manager in Singapore.
Market coverage: Global ETD markets
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Actuarial Studies, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture,...
- Work rights:Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Locations:Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2022, 3:59 pm