You will be part of the devOps teams of our technology department. Your team manages production requests and issues coming directly from trading and sales desks located in Asia; the team also deliver project for digital transformation on our global systems.
What You Will Do
- Support our forex option front-office desk in their daily IT requests.
- Work with local and global counterparts: raise issues and new requirements.
- Develop and enhance existing application.
- Create and maintain technical/user documentation.
- Provide end user training and other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Financial or similar.
- A positive, energetic fast learner, and eager to develop a long-term career in the banking industry.
- Good level of programming skills (C#, Python, VBA).
- Being analytical, organized and collaborative.
- Excellent communication.
- Knowledge of option products is a plus.
- Fluent English is mandatory.
- Client - Understanding and Respect: I listen to clients and colleagues in order to understand and anticipate their needs.
- Team Spirit - Synergies: I make cooperation with colleagues in and outside my team a priority.
- Innovation - Thinking out of the box/Creativity: I propose new ideas and solutions.
- Commitment - Care: I demonstrate consideration for others.
This is a fixed term 12-month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full-time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Computer Science
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:20th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm