- Provide benefits administration support in the Benefits Operation team for Hong Kong and assist International Mobility and Benefits manager on regional projects
- Assist with Hong Kong Benefits Operations activities:
- Assist Tax and Payroll Specialist in taxation and payroll administrations, such as final payment validation;
- Assist Benefits Operations Specialist in coordinating Health & Wellness program, pension administration and preparation of pension circulars;
- Assist in the Core HR project which is part of the HR system enhancement
- Assist with Regional Benefits activities:
- Assist the manager with the delivery of regional initiatives
- Prepare Excel analyses of data and present their outcome in engaging PowerPoint presentations
- Cover for other members of the Benefits and International Mobility team during their absence.
- Hold a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree in Human Resources or similar
- HR experience preferably in Banking and Finance industry
- Knowledge and exposure to benefit, pension and employment regulations of Hong Kong
- Team player, dynamic and culturally aware
- Ability to deliver results through collaboration with the offshore team
- Sensitive to process efficiency, quality and service
- Strong project management skills and attentive to details and accuracy
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel/reporting analytics and PowerPoint presentations
- Detail oriented, strong sense of confidentiality, sensitivity of operational control
- Solutions driven; ability to prioritize and work under pressure
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
The incumbent will support the Regional Benefits Team with a key focus on the payroll and benefits operations including various projects.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:2nd Sep 2021, 3:00 pm