Global Banking & Advisory (“GLBA”) is organized in 2 main teams:
“Products” which offers our issuer clients (corporates, financial institutions, public sector) with capital raising solutions, along with structured financing. GLBA develops tailor-made products and providing strategic advice (capital structure advisory, financing schemes and capital markets) based on its worldwide expertise and in-depth sectorial knowledge.
“Coverage” which manages and develops global commercial relations for all Coverage Strategic and Target clients; promote all Group products and services to Coverage Strategic and Target clients and key Group clients (corporates, financial institutions, investment funds and family holding companies) and defines commercial strategies in collaboration with GBIS’s other business lines (GLBA and MARK), GBIS’s Regional Divisions (AMER, ASIA, CEMA and EURO) and the Group’s Core Divisions (French Retail Banking and IBFS).
What You Will Do
- Assist the team in all matters related to the GLBA activities in Asia.
- Act as an entry point between GLBA and other departments.
- Preparation of internal Presentations and Dashboards.
- Coordinate the KYC review and onboarding pipeline.
- Monitor operational risks.
- Audit recommendations: participate to the implementation of new recommendations and recommendations follow-up - Fraud control for mandatory absence monitoring. Permanent supervision controls: certified persons, physical security and IT privileges. Follow-up of permanent supervision execution for controls processed in London. Business continuity management.
- Update GLBA Asia organization chart and follow-up Asia headcount.
- Define the BCP strategy and application for Asia Region.
- Overdue mandatory e-learning follow-up.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are graduated with a master’s degree from Engineering or Business School or University; ideally you have past experience in the banking industry.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint) - Candidate will be expected to deal with large amount of data from different sources and use them in a fast and efficient way.
- You have a good understanding of the IT systems behaviors.
- Strong analytical skills are compulsory and multi-tasking abilities. BMO are exposed to very different issues in constant dynamic, must be able to switch from an issue to another, analyze issue and come with a solution and solve problems efficiently.
- Rigorous and organized able to deliver in a stressing environment is compulsory. The timelines are often shorts, the results are scrutinized by large number of people and the large spectrum of task creates a strong stressing environment.
- Fluent English is mandatory.
This is a fixed term 12-month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full-time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:25th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm