The Control Tower team is responsible for:
- Managing and reporting on KYC client status and KYC data controls related to KYC Periodic Review, Remediation, Trigger Events and New Business Onboarding client population management
- Support Management Information & Metrics team dedicated to CLD/KYC teams
- Reporting daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly status of Periodic Reviews, Remediation, Trigger Events and New Business Onboarding; reporting productivity and quality performance metrics; manage changes to population with detailed audit trail
- Work with the Global stakeholders to prepare the annual campaign of the periodic reviews across Asia entities and businesses. Identify the scope to be delivered, allocate the reviews in the different country portfolios and manage any assignments and re-balancing between different portfolios.
- Monitor the Asia KYC population throughout the year to ensure that the scope required for review in the current campaign is stabilized and correctly captured
Reporting and Management Information:
- Take ownership of reporting and monitoring tools and ensure timely delivery of day-to-day Control Tower team deliverables
- Provide appropriate proposals for the design and enhancement of CLD monitoring processes
- Support CLD stakeholders on facilitation and coordination of the restrictions process, including escalation and follow-up actions following decisions
Population Management and Control:
- Work with Asia stakeholders to prepare, manage and track / monitor population for annual campaign of periodic reviews, remediation activities, reviews of trigger events, as well as new business onboarding
- Support global and cross-regional governance of the scope control process, including conducting analysis and reconciliation on the population and proposing appropriate solutions
- Support the objective of enhancing collaboration between regions
CLD Cross-team support:
- Contribute to transversal projects impacting KYC functions, including but not limited to projects involving Control Tower function and activities
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Business, Science or similar
- Eager to learn and willing to work on a variety of assignments
- Ability to adapt quickly to challenging situations and find innovation solutions
- Demonstrate the capacity to work in a team environment on collective success
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Proficient in Excel (use of formulas & VBA/macros for data manipulation and presentation)
- Proficient in Word (use of Design, Layout, References & Review functionality)
- Proficient in PowerPoint (use of Design & Format functionality)
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Client - Understanding and Respect: I listen to clients and colleagues in order to understand and anticipate their needs
- Team Spirit - Synergies: I make cooperation with colleagues in and outside my team a priority
- Innovation - Change management: I support change
- Innovation - Simplification: I make things & ideas simple
- Responsibility - Performance: I strive for high performance
- Commitment - Care: I demonstrate consideration for others
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
Our expertise in the Asia Pacific region ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance and Cash Management Services. Leveraging on our formidable global footprint, we serve corporates, financial institutions and the public sector. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong, we operate in 11 countries across Asia Pacific, employing over 6,600 employees. You can find us in Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Singapore, Mumbai, Sydney and other locations in the region.
The Client Lifecycle & Digital Department (CLD) resides as part of the Wholesale Clients Technology & Operations division within Global Banking and Investor Solutions (GBIS).
CLD’s mission is to deliver a state-of-the art digital platform, targeting both users and clients in covering pre-trade, execution and post-trade activities. CLD aims to grow our internal client knowledge and deliver a user-friendly experience through the client lifecycle, while mitigating risk to protect the bank.
The APAC Transformation team is a key pillar of CLD and provides Project Management support on Global and Regional initiatives designed to improve operational efficiency and controls.
- Regulatory transformation (in collaboration with Ops Regulatory Group)
- Policies & Procedures transformation (in collaboration with Compliance)
- Client/Counterparty and Business relationship management (focus on CLD) (in collaboration with business lines – Global Markets, Global Finance, Financial Institutions Group, Coverage & Investment Banking, Global Transaction & Payments Services)
- CLD organization and operating model
- CLD processes and tools implementation (from quick win to sustainable, globally embedded solutions)
- People and how to accompany them throughout the transformation
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:All Disciplines
- Work rights:Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Locations:Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:20th Dec 2022, 3:00 pm