- Support editorial production and publication in the Asia Pacific region which entails proposition and development of content (articles, interviews, videos and other formats) across different communications channels including:
- intranet and websites
- digital & social media
- emailers and newsletters
- Carry out communications on assigned subjects and projects with a focus on Staff Club activities and HR related initiatives
- Provide support to other communications campaigns as and when required
- Holds a relevant Bachelors degree in Communications, Marketing or other related disciplines
- Solid writing / content development skills
- Abililty to adapt/enjoy working in a multicultural environment
- Curiousity and willingness to learn and grow in Communications/the financial industry
- Attention to details
- Digital savvy
- Fluency in English
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
Societe Generale is present in Asia Pacific through 4 wholesale banking businesses, 2 of which under the Societe Generale brand: Corporate & investment banking (12 geographies), and a Global Solution Centre (Bangalore and Chennai). In addition, the Group is present with 2 other businesses: SG Equipment Finance in China and ALD Automotive in India.
The Communication department of Societe Generale Asia-Pacific ensures the definition and implementation of the communication strategy, supporting the bank’s identity, strategy and objectives in the region, including its wholesale banking business roadmap - principally in Corporate & Investment banking (Global Markets, Global Banking & Advisory, Global Transaction Banking), and in line with the directions given by Societe Generale group’s Communication division.
The department consists of a team split across following locations: Mainland China, Hong Kong SAR, India, Japan, and Singapore for SE Asia. Structured around communication leads to support key areas of focus – such as Corporate identity & commitments / Business strategy & expertise / Data & Innovation / Employer brand – the department also encompasses expertise on all channels of the marketing & communication mix across owned, earned and paid media.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:2nd Sep 2021, 3:00 pm