Societe Generale is present in Asia Pacific through 4 wholesale banking businesses, 2 of which under the Societe Generale brand - Corporate & investment banking (12 geographies), and a Global Solution Centre (Bangalore and Chennai).
In addition, the Group is present with 2 other businesses - SG Equipment Finance in China and ALD Automotive in India.
The Communication department of Societe Generale Asia-Pacific ensures the definition and implementation of the communication strategy, supporting the bank’s identity, strategy and objectives in the region, including its wholesale banking business roadmap - principally in Corporate & Investment banking (Global Markets, Global Banking & Advisory, Global Transaction Banking), and in line with the directions given by Societe Generale group’s Communication division.
The department consists of a team split across following locations - Mainland China, Hong Kong SAR, India, Japan, and Singapore for SE Asia. Structured around communication leads to support key areas of focus – such as Corporate identity & commitments / Business strategy & expertise / Data & Innovation / Employer brand – the department also encompasses expertise on all channels of the marketing & communication mix across owned, earned and paid media.
What You Will Do
Support editorial production and publication in the Asia Pacific region which entails proposition and development of content (articles, interviews, videos and other formats) across different communications channels including:
- Intranet and websites.
- Digital & social media.
- Emailers and newsletters.
- Carry out communications on assigned subjects and projects with a focus on Staff Club activities and HR related initiatives.
- Provide support to other communications campaigns as and when required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Holds a relevant Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing or other related disciplines.
- Solid writing / content development skills.
- Abililty to adapt/enjoy working in a multicultural environment.
- Curiousity and willingness to learn and grow in Communications/the financial industry.
- Attention to detail.
- Digital savvy.
- Fluency in English.
This is a fixed term 12-month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Communications, Marketing and Sales
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm