- Collaborate and build relationship with HR teams, including HR business partners, counterparts in Paris and global compensation teams, our off-shored HR shared service centre, alongside partner departments such as compliance and finance
- On compensation, support the compensation team on the operational activities, including deferred compensation payments, regulatory notifications, job matching and benchmarking
- A particular focus during the year-end process to partner with the regional and country HR, and assist them with manipulating data for their respective departments, based on specific criteria
- For analytics, create executive summaries, with actionable insights, for key analytics dashboards presented to senior management
- Contribute to strengthening our external benchmarking capability on key HR metrics, and work on the identification and potential implementation of cognitive HR tools
- Overall to provide support on other projects that may materialise for the compensation & analytics team and/or the wider HR department.
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Human Resources or similar
- A practical understanding of basic to intermediate statistical analysis methodologies would be helpful for the role
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel, and be able to interpret data and draw out key themes; using such analysis to produce eye-catching PowerPoint presentations
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence solutions will be a plus (e.g. Tableau, MS PowerBI, etc)
- Detail oriented
- Excellent grasp of written and spoken English (French is an advantage but not a prerequisite for this role)
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Société Générale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 133,000 employees based in 61 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic human resources team that commits to providing an environment in which our employees can grow and develop their potential and advance the overall mission of Societe Generale.
The Compensation & Analytics trainee supports the wider team with a key focus on compensation operations, and creating, reviewing and enhancing our analytics offerings. In addition they will have opportunity to work on projects within the broader team and in HR as necessary. This is a important role with exposure to all areas of compensation & analytics and will be of particular benefit to those looking to start or continue their career in human resources. The role holder will work with many different stakeholders both in Asia, Paris and the global hubs and have responsibility and ownership for some key activities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:27th Jul 2022, 3:00 pm