- Assist with the review of gifts and entertainment escalations;
- Create and update repository of ABC-related queries including G&E, suppliers, sponsorship & patronage;
- Update FAQs/guidance/best practice on ABC-related matters;
- Facilitate the annual anti-corruption risk assessment;
- Coordinate and update materials for targeted anti-corruption training;
- Assist with gathering and reporting metrics and other management information needed on any of the GRC-related areas;
- Participate in regional and global ABC, C&C and CSR projects and initiatives as needed.
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Business, Law, Accounting or related discipline;
- Highly-motivated self-started with the ability to work independently while collaborating and coordinating as part of a global program;
- Detail-oriented, flexible and diligent;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and preferably in Chinese;
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PowerBI.
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
Governance, Risk and Conduct (GRC) includes several compliance disciplines and has responsibility for ABC (Anti-Bribery & Corruption), Risk Assessment, Policy and Training, ESG and Conduct risks. It is a regional team providing coverage on these matters across all of the locations in ASIA.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2021, 3:00 pm