Under their supervision, support the APAC GTPS COO or Senior GTPS/COO Officer as requested on the scope of responsibilities and tasks described here below:
Risks and Controls
- Perform relevant controls and input to the bank’s Operational Risk Monitoring and Control systems under the supervision of the
- GTPS Asia’s Operational Risk Correspondent KYC
- Coordinate the KYC process for GTPS Asia, under the guidance and supervision of a Senior COO Officer Data
- Perform ad hoc data analysis as mandated by GTPS Asia Management Ad hoc Studies
- Perform ad hoc business and operational studies/impact analysis as needed in the scope covered by the APAC GTPS COO Team
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Business, Information Systemsr or similar
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Self-starter, pro-active, autonomous, communication skills with all stakeholders, rigorous, teamwork orientated, adaptable
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
The APAC Global Transaction & Payment Services (GTPS) COO Team’s Key Responsibility Areas are as follows:
- GTPS Business Correspondent for IT and Ops Set up
- GTPS Asia Risks and Controls
- GTPS Asia Business Strategy Correspondent
- GTPS/GPS and GTPS/COO representative in Asia Pacific
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:19th May 2021, 3:00 pm