- Input of credit requests and information in our various systems
- Follow up on actions to be performed by the credit teams
- Communicate and train on system/procedural changes
- Provide the necessary support to the teams to ensure a smooth operation within CRE
- Assist CRE Management in various ad-hoc projects within the department
- Hold a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or Economics or similar
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Proficient in VBA is mandatory
- Experience in Credit Administration functions is an advantage
- Quick learner and ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English is mandatory, fluent Mandarin is a plus
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 133,000 employees based in 61 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA
The Trainee will assist the Credit Administration function which is part of the Credit Management Group (CRE) within Global Banking and Advisory (GLBA). CRE is responsible for assessing the credit risk of all clients for GLBA’ business lines and product groups (except Hedge Funds).
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2021, 3:00 pm