- Pricing of equity derivatives and hybrid structures
- Develop Python scripts or IT light solutions responding to pricing needs / client requests
- Maintain the existing tools & upgrade them according to business evolution
- Work in collaboration with other Front Office teams, Sales, Trading, Research and Development and Middle Office
- A good Bachelor or Master degree in Financial Mathematics, Computer Science or Quantitative Finance
- Advanced IT programming skills
- Advanced Python knowledge is a plus
- Solid level in financial mathematics is a plus
- Ability to adapt quickly to challenging situations and find innovative solutions
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Société Générale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
You will be part of the Global Markets Financial Engineering group which brings together the Equities, Fixed Income & Currencies structuring capabilities with the objective of providing investors with one integrated multi-asset market solutions team. You will join more specifically the Pricing team with a main focus on Equity derivatives and Hybrid products.
During this Trainee contract, you will assist us on the pricing of exotic derivatives on equities, indices and hybrids and the development of new tools (Python). You will gain excellent experience in Market Finance and valuable knowledge of derivatives across different asset classes.
You will have functional relationships with the Pricing team, Sales team, Front Office Development team, IT team, Trading team, Middle Office and Research and Development.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:27th Jul 2022, 3:00 pm