SG offers different products (FX Spot & Derivatives, Fixed Income and Structured Products) to our clients for electronic execution and through various platforms. We work with vendors, recognized for their multi-bank systems and client footprints. We also promote and support its Single Dealer Platform.
E-client services team is responsible for onboarding clients in Asia Pacific region on our electronic offer and making sure that the client experience is smooth and efficient. The team also acts as first point of contact for clients using our electronic execution capabilities and is responsible for troubleshooting and coordinating for issues resolution within our organization. This responsibility also extends to providing accurate feedback and visibility to our clients and front office.
In addition, the E-client services team works closely with the Sales and Traders in order to assist them in developing our electronic client footprint in the APAC region. Our focus and commitment to our clients are key to our success.
What You Will Do
- Onboard clients on vendor platforms (Fxall, Bloomberg, 360T, EBSDirect, etc.) and monitor requests – products covered - OTC Fixed income and Currencies.
- Onboard and accompany clients on our in-house platform SG Markets for Post trade services.
- Coordinate account setup with Operation team (Back Office and IT).
- Act as control for new client onboardings – ensure all approvals are in place (Trading, Regulatory, KYC, Limits) and clients are eligible to access our e-pricing offer.
- Act a primary point of contact for e-trading queries for internal users and for external SG clients.
- Maintain existing client base and update trading setups when necessary.
- Work closely with Front Office in improving security, efficiency and clients’ satisfaction in our internal processes.
- Support the rollout of SG’s Single Dealer Platform and services in Asia.
- Troubleshoot client queries on their FX, Fixed Income, Rates, and Commodity deal processing on electronic trading platforms.
- Liaise with vendors on issues/queries related to their platforms.
- Escalate issues to our internal Technology team with proper feedback and ensure follow up of the outages.
- Communicate internally on various topics with Sales, Trading teams, KYC, COO, Risk, Technology, Middle/Back Office.
- Work closely with other regions to coordinate global initiatives or implement new global guidelines.
- Ensure the follow the sun model is well followed – global hotline and global mailboxes.
- Monitor price distribution, incidents and trading limits.
- Assist and participate in new initiatives related to the development of the electronic offer.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance or similar.
- Attention to details and multi-task skill - being able to handle and prioritize between different topics is crucial.
- High level of energy and reactivity required for handling day to day issues efficiently.
- Comfortable in working in a fast-paced environment and able to react quick to incidents and urgent queries.
- Ability to work under pressure - working in a dealing room environment.
- Excellent communication skills – working on daily basis with front office staff and external SG clients; able to confidently communicate with them.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, sense of service, and flexibility are essential requirements.
- Effective, team spirit and eagerness to learn.
- Knowledge of Electronic platforms and financial products is a plus.
- Previous experience working in an Investment Bank is a plus.
- Fluent English is mandatory, fluent Chinese and/or French is a plus.
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm