The successful candidate will join a team with the following main responsibilities:
- Onboard clients on vendor platforms (Fxall, Bloomberg, 360T, EBSDirect, etc.) and monitor requests – products covered: OTC Fixed income, Currencies and Commodities
- Act as control for new client onboardings – ensure all approvals are in place (Trading, Regulatory, KYC, Limits) and clients are eligible to access our e-pricing offer
- Act a primary point of contact for e-trading queries for internal users and for external SG clients
- Maintenance of existing client base and updating trading setups when necessary
- Administrate credit limits
- Work closely with Front Office in improving security, efficiency and clients’ satisfaction in our internal processes
- Support the rollout of SG’s Single Dealer Platform in Asia
- Troubleshoot client queries on their FX, Fixed Income, Rates, and Commodity deal processing on electronic trading platforms
- Liaising with vendors on issues/queries related to their platforms
- Escalate issues to our internal Technology team with proper feedback and ensure follow up of the outages
- Internal communication on various topics with Sales, Trading teams, COO, Risk, Technology, Middle/Back Office
- Work closely with other regions to coordinate global initiatives or implement new global guidelines
- Ensure follow the sun model is well followed – global hotline and global mailboxes
- Monitoring of price distribution, incidents and trading limits
- Assist and participate in new initiatives related to the development of the electronic offer
- Graduate who holds a Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Attention to details and multi-task skill - being able to handle and prioritize between different topics is crucial
- High level of energy and reactivity required for handling day to day issues efficiently
- Comfortable in working in a fast-paced environment and able to react quick to incidents and urgent queries
- Knowledge of Financial products is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure - working in a dealing room environment
- Excellent communication skills – working on daily basis with front office staff and external SGCIB clients. Able to confidently communicate with them
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, sense of service, and flexibility are essential requirements
- The position requires effectiveness, team spirit and eagerness to learn
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Mandarin and/or French is a plus
- Previous experience working in an Investment Bank is a plus
Internal: Sales, Traders, Middle Office Trading, Back Offices, Technology teams, Product Managers
External: Clients, Vendors
Other members of the ECS team in other regions
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 133,000 employees based in 61 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA
SGCIB offers different products (FX Spot & Derivatives, Fixed Income, Commodities and Structured Products) to our clients for electronic execution and through various platforms. SGCIB works with vendors, recognized for their multi-bank systems and client footprints. SGCIB also promotes and supports its Single Dealer Platform. As part of CLIC department (Client Lifecycle, Integration and Care) the E-client services team is responsible for onboarding clients in Asia Pacific region on our electronic offer and making sure that the client experience is smooth and efficient. The team also acts first point of contact for clients using our electronic execution capabilities and is responsible for troubleshooting and coordinating for issues resolution within our organization. This responsibility also extends to providing accurate feedback and visibility to our clients and front office. In addition, the E-client services team works closely with the Sales to assist them in developing our electronic client footprint in the APAC region. Our focus and commitment to our clients are key to our success.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2021, 3:00 pm