What You Will Do
- Work closely with quant traders and developers to find new trading ideas and improve existing pricing/hedging strategies.
- Analyze large amounts of data using statistical techniques (prices, clients deals,..) to identify profitable patterns.
- Help to develop monitoring tools.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Mathematics, Engineering, IT, Finance & Banking or similar.
- Able to write / code in the C# / R / python programming language.
- Experience in statistics.
- Good knowledge / understanding of dealing through electronic platforms.
- Autonomous, quickness in action, rigorous behaviour.
- Good communication skills and teamwork capabilities.
- Stress resistant.
- Display of innovation, team spirit and time management.
- Fluent English is mandatory.
- Responsibility - Performance: I strive for high performance.
- Client - Understanding and Respect: I listen to clients and colleagues in order to understand and anticipate their needs.
- Team Spirit - Synergies: I make cooperation with colleagues in and outside my team a priority.
- Team Spirit - Collective mindset: I favour the team’s interest over my own results.
- Team Spirit - Open mindset: I listen and share my views and my expertise in an open mode.
- Team Spirit - Conflict Management: I deal with conflicts proactively and in a positive mode.
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Engineering, Information Technology,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:17th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm