The RISQ Division's mission is to contribute to the development of the SG Group's activity by facilitating the objectives of the Business Lines while maintaining independent oversight through risk evaluation and monitoring. In Asia Pacific, we support all Global Banking and Investor Solutions (GBIS) activities and Business originated by Asian and Australian Entities.
Our team is responsible for the comprehensive monitoring of all types of risks under risk department supervision and is the central hub in Asia-Pacific for model risk and risks not covered by other teams. It is also in charge to coordinate the risk appetite exercise for Asia activities and to cascade the risk appetite and the risk management framework to the entities and branches under the supervision of this department, in accordance to local regulations, with the Entity Risk Officers (CROs).
As such, our team coordinates the CROs of the Branches and Entities to ensure the coherence between local and regional risk management governance, frameworks, policies (including Risk appetite), practices and reports.
What You Will Do
- Assist with automation of Enterprise Risk monitoring and Risk Appetite indicators: dashboards, alerts, escalations.
- Set up of multi-functional credit portfolio dashboard in line with group standards and Asia specifics.
- Participate to group portfolio stress testing and restitution of contribution for ASIA.
- Assist in maintenance and enhancement of supporting documents for RISQ management.
- Contribute to presentations to management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Engineering, Data Analytics or similar.
- Understanding of risk management framework and Global Market and Banking products.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, analyses and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to details and accuracy.
- Display responsibility and act ethically.
- Display commitment and demonstrate consideration for others.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Pro-active, swift, analytical, rigorous, able to multi task and work under pressure.
- Strong Excel is required.
- Good programming skills (Python, Java, or C#), experience on analytics libraries is a strong advantage.
- Good knowledge about data management (modern database, SQL) & visual analytics is a strong advantage.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements is a plus.
- Fluent English is mandatory, with other Asian language would be a plus.
- Innovation - Technology: I adopt new technologies in the solutions and projects I work on.
- Innovation - Change management: I support change.
- Responsibility - Accountability: I make decisions in my scope of responsibilities.
- Responsibility - Risk awareness: I am constantly on the lookout for risks.
- Commitment - Exemplarity: I embody the Group’s values.
- Commitment - Sustainability: I strive to develop my skills and knowledge.
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Data Science and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:23rd Mar 2021, 6:00 pm