The proposed position will be a staff member in the Enterprise Risk Management located in Hong Kong.
- Assist to establish, maintain, and enforce the model risk management (MRM) framework and governance structure in ASIA.
- Assist to drive and deliver the MRM inventory and support the Model annual certification process.
- Support implementation of the Model risk identification process.
- Assist to strengthen risk management through the use of data / tools to enhance controls and risk monitoring.
- Assist with automation of Enterprise Risk monitoring and Risk Appetite indicators: dashboards, alerts, escalations
- Contribute to presentations to senior management
- Assist in maintenance and enhancement of documentation, including policies, procedures, methodologies, training materials, etc.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with relevant stakeholders in Asia and at Group level.
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Engineering, Data Analytics or similar
- Understanding of risk management framework and Global Market and Banking products
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, analyses and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to details and accuracy
- Strong Excel knowledge is required; Good programming skills (Python, Java, or C#), experience on analytics libraries is a strong advantage
- Good knowledge about data management (modern database, SQL) & visual analytics is a strong advantage
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements is a plus
- Pro-active, swift, analytical, rigorous, able to multi task and work under pressure
- Display responsibility and act ethically
- Display commitment and demonstrate consideration for others
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Fluent English is mandatory, with other Asian language would be a plus
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
At Société Générale, you will be joining the Risk Division (RISQ) covering Asia- Pacific Region and its Entities. The RISQ Division's mission is to contribute to the development of the SG Group's activity by facilitating the objectives of the Business Lines while maintaining independent oversight through risk evaluation and monitoring. The RISQ division in Asia Pacific supports all Global Banking and Investor Solutions (GBIS) activities and Business originated by Asian and Australian Entities.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:7th Nov 2021, 3:00 pm