Within the Global Markets Division in Hong Kong, you will join our Financial Engineering department which brings together the Equities, Fixed Income & Currencies structuring capabilities with the objective of providing investors with one integrated multi-asset market solutions team. Thedepartment capitalizes on an integrated engineering team to deliver cross asset expertise.
You will join the Cross-Asset Structuring team in charge of designing and implementing investment solutions for our clients.
What You Will Do
- Complete market studies and analysis - market trends, competitors watch, regulatory watch.
- Assist in answering sales or clients’ requests.
- Participate to new products and solutions design.
- Assist in drafting and reviewing products legal documentation (term sheets, final terms, confirmations…).
- Assist in negotiating agreements with clients (distribution agreements, master agreements…) and service providers.
- Participate to new products delivery projects, coordinating with internal departments to obtain approvals and to ensure smooth execution.
- Help automating documentation generation process (template creation using internal tools).
- Monitor the activity and produce associated reports.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Financial Mathematics, Computer Science, Business, Law or similar.
- Interest in financial markets and structured products.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Highly motivated who can work autonomously.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Good team player with ability to drive initiatives cross-departments for a common goal.
- Self-motivated, responsible, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline.
- Fluent English is mandatory, Mandarin proficiency is preferred.
This is a fixed term 12-month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:8th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm