The main role of the Finance department is the supervision of the accounting, controlling function and performing required analysis impacting the financial performance and financial risks of the Financing Activities in Asia.
Within Finance, FNA is in charge of supporting the Financing Business lines (GLBA & GTPS) with all their financial issues and development strategies.
What You Will Do
- Assist in the production and certification of the key financial metrics for Financing Business lines in Asia.
- Contribute to the relevant and timely analysis of the Costs and Headcount to the Department’s Head and the Finance Management.
- Work on ad-hoc studies on key metric for management.
- Participate actively in the management control community with DFIN/PFS, DFIN/FNA & DFIN/MAR during the key milestones of the year (e.g. Forecasting, Budgeting, Quarterly publications).
- Continuous enhancement of deliverables to meet Business needs and Organization changes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Controlling or similar.
- Good interpersonal skills and Team player.
- Energetic and motivated with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Solution-focused, service-oriented and proactive.
- Organized, detail oriented and able to manage multiple tasks/deadlines.
- Ability to work in an environment with rapidly changing priorities and high demands.
- Open to innovative ideas, creative and hard working.
- Technical Skills - Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint; with desired/bonus skills in Essbase and VBA.
- Fluent English is mandatory, with French and/or Chinese would be a plus.
This is a fixed term 12-month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:17th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm